Ingredion recently introduced a certified-organic addition to its plant-based proteins available in the US and Canada. Vitessence Pulse 1803 organic pea protein isolate provides key formulation functionality while helping manufacturers create in-demand, high protein products to meet consumer demand.
VITESSENCE Pulse 1803 organic pea protein isolate supports front-of-package claims that consumers are shopping for*. The organic pea protein isolate:
- Contains a minimum of 80% protein, helping manufacturers reach the 10 grams (or more) per serving needed for “excellent source of protein” claims in the U.S.
- Is certified by QAI, supporting “USDA organic” claims
- Can reduce and replace major allergens, such as dairy and eggs
- Supports “gluten-free” claims
- Offers consumers non-GMO assurance
- Allows manufacturers to respond to consumer desire for “free-from” foods and beverages
- Supports “vegetarian” and “vegan” claims because it does not contain animal products
*The ultimate decisions on how to identify claims on food packages remains with our customers. The ability to make such claims will depend on the use and application of Ingredion’s products.
Vitessence Pulse 1803 organic pea protein isolate can be used to formulate a variety of protein rich products including nutrition and sports bars, alternative meat and alternative dairy products, powdered and ready-to-drink beverages, and many more.
Click here to see the full Ingredion VITESSENCE Pulse 1803 organic pea protein isolate press release.
See the hundreds of Ingredion products Skidmore carries here.
Contact your Skidmore representative to learn more.