Some of our first supplier/supporters were Central Soya, Archer Daniels Midland Co. and Basic Vegetable Products. The Herbert Chemical Company did our first warehousing followed by Taylor Distributing and American Warehousing before we established in 1975 our own staff operated facility in Bond Hill, a 16,000 sq. ft. building. In 1985 we moved to Woodlawn, a 30,000 sq ft. building later expanded to 60,000 sq. ft. Our most recent move in 1999 to West Chester utilizes a 152,000 sq ft. pre-cast concrete facility, with two large coolers and a blending room.
Our growth is a tribute of the work of many long time employees like Jean Jackson, Bill Curran and Steve Jackson and the support of over 50 suppliers.
We now warehouse in 18 locations outside the Cincinnati area and have sales coverage in eighteen states. We have grown to 63 employees with over 1400 customers..